Who would you like to see get the next ultra rare skin
Personally I would love for spirit to be next. I think it's very likely for it to either be her or wraith but I hope it's her
Personally I would love for spirit to be next. I think it's very likely for it to either be her or wraith but I hope it's her
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
oni
Twins since they really need a new skin in general. They've had a grand total of 1 whole skin since their release.
He already has one. I'd rather they update his Minotaur one with some unique voice lines and a different weapon to replace his kanabo.
oh sorry i confused ultra rare with legendary. uh i pick slinger
Yeah, they changed it a while back. I guess Legendary now applies to licensed skins and Ultra-Rare for originals. Slinger would be a great choice!
Would be cool but it will not happend lol because almost no one plays them = few people would buy it hah.
I would love to see it happen, sadly it won't due to how they got Aur Sol'd
True. Devs did say they are looking at Twins in the distant future though. Maybe after they get a redemption arc that makes them more fun, more people will play them = more reason to give them skins people will buy.
I'm not sure what "Aur Sol'd" means
LoL joke, basically they nerfed a character in that game before because "if you were good as them they were a monster"
Freddy... Original Robert England version
Ah, I see. Thank you!
What's a "Twins"?
No problem, sometimes I forget that I am the only one who looks after LoL's balance history
One of the older originals like Wraith or Plague.