Any way to check your actual BP cap?
Due to archive stuff and promo codes I don't know what mine is.
Edit: Sorry for the misinformation. Archive rewards DO COUNT towards the camp. just hit 1mil+50k and capped there.
Tagged:
Mod
Due to archive stuff and promo codes I don't know what mine is.
Edit: Sorry for the misinformation. Archive rewards DO COUNT towards the camp. just hit 1mil+50k and capped there.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Sadly no, technically if you still receive points from a match, you are not at the cap, but I understand that's not a great way to check it.
At this point I guess it’s best to try to stay under 1M BP before a match.
Good luck with that at the 13th of each month.
Rewards don't count for the BP cap.
I'm planning to prestige so was just saving as much as possible before resetting.
Exactly, rewards don´t count toward the bloodpoint cap. Now good luck finding out where the limit is, when you received over a million bloodpoints on grade reset.
uhm. Yeah. Why luck? As soon as you get the rewards just use up the BP until you are under the 1M and voila, you are definitely under the cap.
But he wants to keep as many bloodpoints as possible before prestiging.
Then.. prestige directly after they get the grade rewards of (potentionally) up to 2M on top of the 1M they saved up.
it’s probably the highest you can currently get when still playing