Flashlights?
Is it just me or is the timing for flashlights scuffed? Anybody else having trouble? Last night, and tonight, I've had many easy opportunities for flash light saves, which I've had plenty of practice with.
Is it just me or is the timing for flashlights scuffed? Anybody else having trouble? Last night, and tonight, I've had many easy opportunities for flash light saves, which I've had plenty of practice with.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Was lightborn in play?
I wouldn't be on here asking if it was. Daft much?
calm down big boy he was just asking, and no I dont feel any difference from my experience atleast.
Nope. Flashlights havnt changed for me. Hope you dont get angry at my response too