I got a random jane twitch shirt
I don't stream
I dont even own a twitch account
but i got this jane twitch shirt
idk if its a bug or something
I don't stream
I dont even own a twitch account
but i got this jane twitch shirt
idk if its a bug or something
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes, I imagine free cosmetics is at the top of their priority list to fix, you do not need to convince me. I believe it is of the utmost importance to them.
I'm glad. The game is currently unplayable for me until they deal with this purple shirt in my inventory.
I miss playing with hackers again.