Hey mods, how do I report on console?
Loaded in on Gas Heaven with the top tier Deathslinger. Matched against some sort of bully comp team. They're holding W from a mile away and it takes me 60 seconds to get in range. First guy I hit has overcome and gets all the way across the map. They're also slamming gens. 3 gens done in like 2 minutes. I give up and go afk cause i can't do anything.
Now they're refusing to finish the gens and leave. I left for 10 minutes to watch a video and they're still noise spamming. I left and went to dinner. I'm actually in line at Chipotle posting this. How do I report them?
Comments
What are you eating?
I had a steak burrito, no rice/beans, extra fajita veggies, lettuce, and tomato salsa
was it good?
Be careful when reporting for reasons that are not worth reporting, wastes a lot of time.
Enjoy your meal and instead of reporting them just remember To live and let die.........
Your dinner sounds good at least. I made beef vegetable soup. It was ok. I prefer the sound of yours though.