Can we get another non-humanoid killer?
I think another weird monster or alien like demo would be a good thing to just liven things up. While I like almost all of the killer's designs ( with trickster being the exception) I think its pretty limiting to only have humans and ghosts. The team who makes the designs are clearly talented and I think it just be a waste to not let them design an original non-humanoid killer.
Comments
Judging by archives spider killer is basically confirmed
I wonder what its power would be?
Hunt showdown collab when?
I hope we get one.
I like monsters - and they would fit.
Still waiting patiently for a Xenomorph.
Alien with a ship map - would be great.
This guy right here
Alien + Ripley + ship map would make this my favourite game, and I don’t even think it’s a particularly good game half the time lol.
we all want the bug boi here
Bug Boi second best Boi behind Demogorgon
seconded
bug boi would def become my second most played killer
Same
@ThatOneDemoPlayer Would an avp chapter as the first double killer chapter be good?
Non humanoid killer? So far all killers are humanoids (yes, deogorgon is a humanoid creature) because humanoid is any entity which body is similiar to human's.
i consider non-humanoid as having little to no human body features
And who is in your opinion non-humanoid, asking because you are asking for "another" one.
The importance of this is that, creating a non humanoid killer for this game would be really hard if even feasible.
Alien( AKA Xenomorph), The thing, Some type of monster ect. Also, why would it be hard to make one?
Technically Demogorgon is also humanoid (i.e. head, two arms and legs). I seem to recall the devs said there was a technical limitation where they wouldn’t be doing any non-humanoid killers like insects or blobs, etc.
Hypothetically I guess they could do something like a Werewolf possibly? So when it moves it moves on four legs and swipes with its front claw, but then when it carries someone to a hook it lumbers upright. Maybe that’s possible? Demo is almost like that but still runs on two legs, with a little tweaking they could modify the animation to be on all fours possibly.
why would there be a technical limitation lmao
Don’t ask me, not my area of expertise. 🤷♂️
Still humanoids.
And why hard? They would have to create a skeleton model, hitboxes, completely new set of animations, make it fit game mechanics (carrying survivors, destroying walls/gens/pallets, vaulting windows, etc.) and considerng that non humanoid characters would move on 4 limbs, there would be issues with 1st person camera (rotating near walls would result in killer's model clipping through walls)
how is a xenomorph or the thing humanoid? the thing just mimics humans
That'd be pretty cool, I just hope they don't turn them into generic antiloop Killer #302
what would you want their powers to be? pred could just use his gadgets, but alien is tough to think of a power
I'm glad you asked
Xenmorph can be bipedal (in case of human hosts) and has large head, it also adapts dna of the host.
The thing is a humanoid, when it mimics humans.