SBMM - individual killer scores
I know that our MMR scores are loosely tied to which killer we pick i.e if we have performed well with them.
The issue ive noticed is ive played almost exclusively nemesis and pinhead since starting on PC 250 hours ago. I try to play huntress and other killers which are totally different and im matchmade with survivor teams that destroy me before i even really get a chance to practice with the new killers.
Is there some way the devs can look at putting more weight behind individual killers/characters SBMM scores as i think currently there is too much weight on your score as an overall killer. It makes learning a new killer really difficult and unpleasant.
I get there is some similarities between how to 'kill' regardless of the killer but the means to do it is vastly different depending on their mechanics.
Thanks
Comments
Search the forum a bit - SBMM is just not working how it should.