Which killers are your favorite to play againts and why?
I like Hillbilly and Oni because the game is adrenaline rush when they chase you with your power (not M1). Looping is also bit scary and exciting!
I like Hillbilly and Oni because the game is adrenaline rush when they chase you with your power (not M1). Looping is also bit scary and exciting!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I like playing against the Spirit because of her intense chase music. It's like playing a final boss level.
puramid head
Probably Bubba
The pig and Legion, cause they force interactions with their power and they are cool
Demodogo cause hes à good boi
Huntress and nurse to raise the skill caps and have fun
Freddy, Hag, Myers and Pig are my favorites.
Not only do I love the characters themselves, but playing against them just...feels right.
Playing against those killers represent what DBD should be, imho.
nosk
Nurse. It's my skill at Nurse chases vs the Nurse's skill. There's a ton of back and forth at a high level in a Nurse game. I'm making fakes and mixing things up to bait out the blinks I want them to take, and if they're good, they're mixing things up to force my patching to where they want it go.
Say we're in the open and they're 2 blinks away. I look back and them and turn into them as they charge their first blink, but I fake the double back and they end up blinking a bit short. Now they have to make a long range second blink and I start moving left and right to force them into being accurate in terms of distance and direction. They miss and I hold W. The next time I actually double back, but they think I'm faking it again and they overblink. Those interactions only happen with Nurse.
I build an item shrine in the basement for my husband. And then I ask to die at his feet after everyone else is killed. Life is good.