If all survivors are slugged then speed up the bleed out timer
A small suggestion, but if all the survivors are simultaneously slugged it might be a good idea to speed up the bleed out timer to double or triple speed to mitigate corner cases where the killer is intentionally just bleeding everybody out rather than hooking them. This is apparently becoming a more prevalent outcome now because of killer concerns over Boil Over, and with all living survivors slugged the outcome is likely not really in doubt at that point so there’s no need for the timer to last four minutes. May as well speed things up for everybody.
Comments
Sounds good to me!
I’d be fine with that.
The only thing I would say is that it should be optional acceleration - not forced. Could still be an Unbreakable, Soulguard, or Exponential play that could be made. And it should also be available when all other survivors are hooked or dead - not just all slugged.
Just to clarify, I’m not talking about an instantaneous death, I’m saying maybe speed it up to 60-90 seconds. That’s plenty of time for someone with a pocket Unbreakable to make a play. Having it be “optional” would just be adding an unnecessary layer to the command scheme.
Right, but slugging can happen multiple times throughout a match. I want to have a choice to not forego the whole four minutes if I feel it will help me and/or other survivors escape the trial.
What's so complicated? Hold M2 to bleed out faster. What is complex about that?
Slugging can happen multiple times but this is specifically when all remaining survivors are slugged, not when some are slugged and some are standing.
I’m not opposed to survivors having the option to bleed faster holding M2.
I would be fine with it however I would make it only speed up after 1 minute, in case any DS/UB/4% play is made.
Can you just show auras too? because you DO slug for hooks.
I feel like it would be more thematic if there's no way for survivors to pick themselves back up or escape(Hatch or open Gate) left in the match the entity itself kills all survivors by its own hands and forcibly ends the match.
Aka the End Game Collapse "Time's Up" hands.
Mind you the killer should get full hook/sacrifice stage BP they would have gotten from hooking otherwise.
What auras are you talking about? Survivors can already see the auras of downed survivors unless they’re Blind or hit with Knockout.
Of course auras of dead survivors, from killer's PoV.
there is a bunch of situation you will slug everyone to hook them all.
Sure, it doesn’t take more than a minute to slug three or four slugged people though.
Also Deerstalker is your friend if you like to do that. I run it occasionally myself. 🙂
Eh, finding slugged survivors especially when they are spread out and after you chased someone is semi impossible as they can go whatever location and also doesn't give anything useful like scratch marks.
And the problem is the fact I'm patient enough to wait for them to bleeding out, I get little less BP but that's it.
I just think it's better for everyone to not waste time.
I agree it’s better for everyone not to waste time, speeding up the bleeding timer helps with that in a case like you described.
I mean it's fine to give killers some more BP if end result is same, isn't it?
either way it's healthier for sure, though...
My guess is they give more points for hooks to incentivize killers to hook more often than go for slugs since being slugged for four minutes isn’t all that fun obviously. But at the same time that don’t want to imply slugging isn’t allowed so you do still get points for the kill.