Finding the totems quickly

Ive noticed alot of times lately when one of us cleanses a totem in the first few mins the killer either DCs or just stops moving altogether anyone else see this?

Comments

  • That's the hexes backlash. Pretty severe stuff that can easily decide a match in the very first minute.

  • If they stop chasing you it just becomes a generator fixing sim.

  • Hexes really need beginning game protection thats not a perk persay

  • It's the killer version of cry baby survivors who DC when they get downed in 10 seconds or less at the start of the match. All you can do is move on to the next match while hoping their pc/console catches on fire.

  • @Huge_Bush said:

    It's the killer version of cry baby survivors who DC when they get downed in 10 seconds or less at the start of the match. All you can do is move on to the next match while hoping their pc/console catches on fire.

    Not gonna lie, one of my survivor matches I wanted to try the Dark Senses tome challenge, equipped a build for it and started my match, stoked! And then a Lethal Pursuer Oni burst me down within the first 20s of the game and camps my hook and I felt my heart sink and toyed with the idea to DC...

    But you know what? Some soloQ mates valiantly got me off the hook and I actually managed to finish 4 gens! Unbelievable, but true! A game is never a lost cause, it can always turn around... Well, unless basement Bubba buries you alive. But that only happened to me once.

  • @Akumakaji said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2783961#Comment_2783961

    Not gonna lie, one of my survivor matches I wanted to try the Dark Senses tome challenge, equipped a build for it and started my match, stoked! And then a Lethal Pursuer Oni burst me down within the first 20s of the game and camps my hook and I felt my heart sink and toyed with the idea to DC...

    But you know what? Some soloQ mates valiantly got me off the hook and I actually managed to finish 4 gens! Unbelievable, but true! A game is never a lost cause, it can always turn around... Well, unless basement Bubba buries you alive. But that only happened to me once.

    It's why I never DC. You never know how a game will play out. I've had matches where someone DC's at 5 gens and we've been able to get them all done and have at least two escape. It's not always about escaping for me, it's about teamwork. It's why I play this game.

    I will admit that if I'm on hook, the killer isn't camping me and get to second stage because my teammates are hiding behind rocks, I'll just miss the two upcoming skill checks.