New 2022 skin for Bubba?
Just saw the new Trailer for the new Chainsaw Massacre and the face of Bubba looks different, if not very freaky, I was wondering would the devs add this new face in with his character at all?
Just saw the new Trailer for the new Chainsaw Massacre and the face of Bubba looks different, if not very freaky, I was wondering would the devs add this new face in with his character at all?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Mascara? Not sure if Im a fan of the direction they are taking the series ๐
I am tired i edited lol no netflix are going to be releasing the film:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROCY56PuNl8
I think it would be really good to see new cosmetics based on the new movie. It would also be good to get cosmetics for other characters who have had remakes (or were remakes).
Robert Englund's Freddy and that other Laurie Strode who wasn't Jamie Lee Curtis would be welcome.
Well what do you expect? lol it's horror and he skins peoples faces, it looks awesome!
Just saw the trailer - i hope it will be good.
I am watching something called Yellow Jackets right now, has a few famous faces, the pilot was promising *s
... why not
That is awesome!!!!