Guess what is wrong in this picture
I'm confusion
I'm confusion
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
12 Hooks?
I have no clue
12 hooks but the survivor is alive
bruh
Sir, you just won a picture of my dog
BTW right now I'm watching recorded gameplay, I don't know yet if this was bug or cheat, might update you later
Okay, it looks like some edge case - one person was on the hook, and someone rescued that person at the very end of the timer.
That dog is almost as cute as Demogorgon, impossible
almost
I had a match where a survivor changed their status to Exited. We hadn't completed gens so there was no way they could have left.
Yes I have had this happen once as well (but only once). I thought she was dead then got a notification she was rescued but had 11 hooks.
2nd thing, Meg shouldve died first.
Ive had this happen a few times, no clue what causes it.
All hooks being done.