Anybody notice (Bonus Cosmetic)
The Halloween Wraith skin? I was confused because I haven’t brought any Wraith skins (aside from the Rift ones) but the Hallowed Blight wraith body cosmetic is in my inventory. I checked my sister account (she is new to the game) and she had it as well. Is this intentional? Has anybody else found random cosmetics aside from this one and Twitchy Jane?
Comments
Yeah, I just checked my Wraith's inventory and he had the Hallowed Blight torso too. (I didn't purchase any of that outfit). It's most likely a bug.
yeah i also got the blight torso for wraith
This happened a while ago with the same cosmetic. BHVR will remove it.
Yeah random cosmetics seem to show up in some peoples inventory in this new update. I saw reports of Baba Yaga being unlocked for free.
I have Jane's twitch tshirt. I am not streamer.
What?!! I need to go check all my killers asap
I think they are aware of everyone having that one. It’s pretty cool to wear while it last.
It’s a weird bug. I thought a recolor was probably added from the rift but boy was I wrong.
Hopefully when resolved they don’t mess with my current outfits.