When will BHVR ever realize how spectator sided this game is?
They can fly around the map at high speeds bypassing any wall, never get hit by an attack or pallet stunned, and be completely invisible to both the killer and survivors.
They can fly around the map at high speeds bypassing any wall, never get hit by an attack or pallet stunned, and be completely invisible to both the killer and survivors.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They can also judge my plays and I dont appreciate it
And do note they can't lose it in any way, literally unbeatable and uncounterable.
Nea mains be like:
Best. Joke post. Ever.
Now this I can get behind. When I get tunneled in the first minute of the game for the rest of the match I can warp anywhere someone else is in an instant AND I can't be sacrificed again.
Take that, Adrian Brody.