Free choice among all soundtracks?

The developers composed dozens of songs from the release of Dead by Daylight until today, and each soundtrack has lasted just a few weeks. Instead of forgetting the fruits of your labors after a short use, would not it be better to allow players to customize the main menu by choosing their favorite piece of music among those released so far? :)

Comments

  • I would love to keep Spirit's theme and Hallowed Blight's theme playing. This should definitely be added!

  • I like the sound of all the themes and would like to see this change happen
  • @Entità said:
    The developers composed dozens of songs from the release of Dead by Daylight until today, and each soundtrack has lasted just a few weeks. Instead of forgetting the fruits of your labors after a short use, would not it be better to allow players to customize the main menu by choosing their favorite piece of music among those released so far? :)

    I submit this proposal to @not_Queen @Peanits and other great guys who created this amazing game! :D

  • *gets clown music flashbacks* yeah I'd love to have the Hallowed blight theme playing or the OG Halloween theme because those are some of my favorites