Title
You already posted this. Just ask a mod.
Or you could do it yourself.
I can not!
ask a mod or get perma banned, its not even hard.
K, I'm on the way for it.
Sorry, I'm not able to do that.
Only wish I could.
Mandy will contact you as soon as possible.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You already posted this. Just ask a mod.
Or you could do it yourself.
I can not!
ask a mod or get perma banned, its not even hard.
K, I'm on the way for it.
Sorry, I'm not able to do that.
Only wish I could.
Mandy will contact you as soon as possible.