Rank reset is abysmal. Please end it.
Its just facecamp after facecamp after facecamp at this time of month.
I'm going to keep disconnecting because I dont have time for this #########. I want to enjoy myself. Not sit on a hook while some fatty like leatherface or clown stare at me. or hold M1 on a gen while someone else gets stared it.
I'm going to keep disconnecting because I dont have time for this #########. I want to enjoy myself. Not sit on a hook while some fatty like leatherface or clown stare at me. or hold M1 on a gen while someone else gets stared it.
Comments
Nah It was real nice becoming low rank again, Rank 1 is horrible.
Wont be touching it until the weekend when friends are on. For all the killers who cry SWF ruins the game...well some killers make it the only way to play.