I still haven't received my shards for Bubba's masks
Title. Any Mod could tell me how should I proceed?
Title. Any Mod could tell me how should I proceed?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You wait, just like everyone else who hasn't received them yet.
Soon (Trademark pending)
I assume we are still waiting? I have 4k hours on pc and had to recently switch to stadia for the time being, but I linked my accounts, I don't know if that has anything to do with it. Thanks
You will have to wait for that.
Is BHVR still working on this issue? I also have yet to receive my Bubba shards.