Is something wrong with the pip system?
I'm rarely pipping up
I'm rarely pipping up
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Can’t really tell from those screenshots really.
but it kinda looks like you camped them one after the others based on the point distribution… that would mean few actual hooking scores and few chases/hits and could explain a relatively poor emblem scoring.
otherwise, the emblem requirements do get harder the higher your grade, so while you would have probably pipped with this match if you were Ash IV it isn’t enough to pip on Silver IV (that is your grade right?)
Yeah I'm a Silver IV
You only did well in one category, I've been grinding blood point and i usually only pip on 2 red 2 silver, 1 red 3 gold, or better. I have a hard time pip because some times the match doesn't last long enough to build a good score, also my play is unbalanced. But for killer getting a good score in sacrifice is hard so aim for the other categories.
You have to get more points in each category to level up. If you play to good this is your fault.
And that is an example that the grades are not only playtime - in that case you would always level up.