Intro's? Hello
Hello!
I Am a Stadia player. New here.๐
Hello!
I Am a Stadia player. New here.๐
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hello
Welcome to the forums
Thanks!
https://stadia.google.com/capture/b883e5a6-6fd9-4a8e-99c5-32577575db33
Hello and welcome. Strap on and be ready for a ride into the uncanny, as this forum here is most definitely blessed (cursed) be The Entity, sapping away everyones hope, yet leaving us with just enough of a sliver to go on. But take a cookie and have a seat ^^
Run, leave, get out while you still can! But also welcome to the forums :)
@ActualPainedFrog Nah I'm just getting better ar DBD. LOL
My Frank just keeps getting better and better
Hi my wife and I play survivor together on stadia if your an adult you can add me on stadia it's enots#2889
I'm Honesty#7807
yo
Hello
I added you on Stadia
๐๐
Hello
Honesty#7807
Welcome in, hope youโll like it ;)
Please remember the rules:
If you are survivor:
-NOED is broken und unfair and ofc every other perk that is useful
-Killers are toxic
-windows shouldn't block
When you are a killer:
-Deadhard and every other perk is op if it is useful
-Survivors are toxic
-Windows shouldn't exist and pallets should be deleted
Honesty#7807
https://wlo.link/@honesty44