Killer instinct on Legion doesnt trigger on oblivious survivors, bug or intended?
I havent played Legion in such a long time, I tried out hysteria on Legion cuz i thought it would work out pretty well and it did actually.
Got 4 free downs cuz survivors didnt know from where I came, its map depended though.
However I realized on multiple occasions I didnt got any killer instinct on these survivors that I chased down while they where oblivious, they didnt had deep wound, I double checked.
The killer instinct should theoraticly still trigger, survivors that are oblivious just cant hear the TR but they should still be in it and therefore trigger the killer instinct of Legion after a FF hit.
Is that un purpose or one of many new bugs in this patch?
Comments
It's because oblivious survivors aren't considered to be within your terror radius, and that's what applies killer instinct. It's a bit weird seeing as there's add ons to extend the killer instinct range that don't extend your terror radius, but that's just how spaghetti code goes I guess.
There's one exception (kinda). Doctor's static blast will remove Obliviousness from survivors so it will still hit them.
Sounds like a bug to me. The survivor not hearing your terror radius shouldn't prevent them from procing terror radius effects.
Not a bug. Oblivious survivors are not considered to be inside a Terror Radius.
Sadly not a bug and intended but i hope they change that
oh thats kinda sad, I like hysteria. I use it frequently on Plague and its pretty good on her, I could imagine it can be a stable on Legion if that wouldnt cuck the killer instinct.
agree that should be changed, also I wish there would be more oblivious or undetactable perks for Killers, they are not that good sure but its really fun playing with them around, for example I really love dark devotion, the idea of this perk is really fun but its just like dead mans switch very inconsistent, they either have to remove the obsession condition or increase the duration to 60 sec.
Same with pyramid head perks, I like the ideas but the conditions of the perks are all abit weird, not trail of torment though, that perk is actually pretty good and insanely underrated.
ToT is pretty good and works quite well on Legion seeing how when you attack in frenzy it's gone.
So you have the benifet of undetectable without it screwing with your power
Intended even though it's silly. I wonder if it's intended because they want it that way or if it's intended because of the way the game is programmed, and they can't really fix/change that part.
Oh... Well, that explains a lot. I thought she was bugged as hell. I am going to go ahead and remove Plaything from my Legion build in that case... Lol.
Base detection is TR + 8m. Addons give you additional range
Forced penance is really strong too and a stable entry in twins meta