Decisive strike is not supposed to be used as a crutch
When I became a rank one killer I realized how decisive strike can be a wasted perk slot in the wrong hands.
I would laugh at people who used DS and I would down them again 5-10 seconds after I recovered.
Youre supposed to make the killer chase you for an extended period, use decisive, and go on just as long a chase again to receive the full benefits of the perk you know what I mean?
I would laugh at people who used DS and I would down them again 5-10 seconds after I recovered.
Youre supposed to make the killer chase you for an extended period, use decisive, and go on just as long a chase again to receive the full benefits of the perk you know what I mean?
Comments
I'm always surprised at the hatred for DS. Usually I see the obsession go down, DS, then get downed again all within 10-15 seconds. Its very rare for me to get some looping beast on my team and I got to rank 1 survivor this season.
slrrp exactly why it is a crutch perk (agggh I hate typing that) decisive is a recovery perk, if you fail the chase you gain a second chance to do what you failed, and most recovery perks are crutch perks, without the perk you are nothing like self care, EXAMPLE: I am forced to play other survivors till my feng min has selfcare, I need selfcare to help me win matches and I will lose still in higher ranks due to small terror radius killers with nurses
Usually decisive strike people get downed when the killer uses enduring since they almost never have a chance to even really recover after they stun the killer. When a killer doesn't use enduring it's usually then when decisive strike gets (possibly) a lot of value.
One of the reasons I play mostly survivor, open yt, do gens do totems, maybe a couple of loops and 360 if the killer can't handle them and survive
Just because someone use it poorly for being bad doesn't mean the more experienced players won't abuse it
Ds users are usually boosted and have insta-heal or adrenaline 50% of the time
You do realize that DS is probably the only reason why they are rank 1? I mean 5-10 secs.....
I only used it 6x testing it out then another 5-6x trying for her achievement then not since.I can get to rank 1 without it just fine, it might take me a bit longer. But I also am a horrible looper as well so I don't have to depend on it if I wa a good looper.
I'm more of the sneaky stealthy type that drives you nuts looking for them and sneaking around being very very qwuiet. Although my sneak kills are harder now because i've not run UE in months now which makes the stealthiness more rewarding if pulled off.