Hooks on RPD
Guys maybe it's my impression, but it seems that the RPD map is missing some hooks. I've had two games with it and every time it seems like that map is missing some hooks. All this, since after the update.
Guys maybe it's my impression, but it seems that the RPD map is missing some hooks. I've had two games with it and every time it seems like that map is missing some hooks. All this, since after the update.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Were the survivors running Boil Over? Did they bring the RPD map offering?
Nono, regular matches with no Boil over or hook offering
rpd and midwich hook spawns are a mess atm, for whatever reason it seems like the main hall in rpd can only spawn a single hook, and midwich seems to have 1 hook per hallway
Ahhhhh ok! I thought I was going crazy yesterday trying to find a hook on Midwhich. No one had Boil Over either.
Looks to be a serious bug!