Would a dev live stream counters to CoH/Boil Over?
As it is now, we haven't really convinced the devs that Circle of Healing is particularly powerful. We did get a minor nerf, but I am not sure the devs have played against the types of teams that killer main complain about.
Would the devs be willing to live stream custom matches against a team of some of us?
I don't mean top MMR squads, just SWFs of good-ish players that know how to capitalise on certain combinations of perks/addons/offerings.
I know that Boil Over is also being monitored, and it is possible that the devs are aware that it may be over-tuned. But if they come to the conclusion that "actually Boil Over is fine", maybe stream some matches with us using that too?
Comments
Utimately I'm just glad they changed OoO in the end for whatever reason they did. Hated old OoO as killer (shockingly), love running new OoO, it takes a lot of work to pull off the synergy with mettle of man (as it should) but it's even more busted than the old version when you get there :p
I totally agree! I also used it as a reference to a different time in development thought. I think the Devs have gotten much better at getting a broad view rather than using stats alone.
But yes, old OoO was so toxic.
Yeah if they were still fully stat-focused new boil over probably wouldn't change since the amount of BO users dying from bleeding out might be keeping things balanced
I know what trended and as usual people didn’t actually listen to what was said and just made their own assumptions and passed it around as gospel. They didn’t say in that clip they weren’t going to do anything or not do anything. People then assumed that when later on a change came down the pike it was a reaction to forum posts when it was something they already clearly were gathering info on.
It is always funny seeing people act like this led to flashlights being nerfed lol.
bros if they're so stat focused why couldn't they test out if there are infinite loops with buffed BO before releasing it