All I know is Meg's one of my favorite characters if not my favorite and the mask is one of the reasons why and I'm really po''ed about it! Why you would take something like that away is just beyond me. I'll give you an extra dollar for it, can I have it back then? Ridiculous
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
All I know is Meg's one of my favorite characters if not my favorite and the mask is one of the reasons why and I'm really po''ed about it! Why you would take something like that away is just beyond me. I'll give you an extra dollar for it, can I have it back then? Ridiculous
Bug.
It's a known issue, it will be restored soon.
Cool thanks for the info,
you made my day
Oh i was going to panic tbh. That mask is the only reason why i still play dbd :(