I love the White Glyphs
Just wanted to say that I really like the white glyph challenges. They're really fun and I hope to see them more.
Just wanted to say that I really like the white glyph challenges. They're really fun and I hope to see them more.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What do they involve? I haven't got to that one yet
Basically you have to activate one glyph and it will give you a pocket mirror. You have to take the pocket mirror to the basement and activate another glyph there to close it.
You'll still keep the mirror after closing the glyph and if you escape with it you earn extra BP.
This is just one of those things that goes to show that the devs can actually come up with fun and interesting mechanics and ideas, just when it comes to balance decisions and reacting to community feedback is where they are massively disappointing.
Design/Art department: A Tier
Storytelling: A Tier
Events: Hit or miss
Balance department: ?????????? L Tier
Oh ok, that does sound fun
If you don't escape with it do you lose out on a reward ?
As long as you close the basement glyph, it should complete the challenge. Not escaping with it doesn't go be you the extra BP that you get when you do.
Once you close the basement glyph, the mirror becomes unbreakable, it looks more like a crystal ball or snowglobe than a mirror to me while you're carrying it... it looks neat though. You can drop and pick it back up, so I assume you can pass it to another survivor, didn't get to try I died before I could.
Ok thank you. I was worried it was attached to a cosmetic or charm.