Locker blinding should not exist

Injure survivor. They jump into locker and force you to either leave them alone OR get flashlight blinded by someone. This is so abusable absurd.

Comments

  • While it should be changed; it won't, because it benefits Survivors.

    Best thing to do is bring Lightborn if you see flashlights in the lobby, because they're probably using Cheat With Friends and want to troll with flashlight saves.

  • @AngyKiller said:

    While it should be changed; it won't, because it benefits Survivors.

    Best thing to do is bring Lightborn if you see flashlights in the lobby, because they're probably using Cheat With Friends and want to troll with flashlight saves.

    I made this after I saw people quickswitch at the end. They were unlike any team I've faced. Always knew to be in range of a locker that is on a corner they can blind me on. I can't believe how effective that is. Broken as hell.

  • I feel like the only reason this doesn’t get complained about more is because it’s not really all that common.

    That said, I don’t really have a problem with locker saves UNLESS it’s 2 adjacent lockers with 2 survivors who both have flashlights because that has legitimately no counterplay if the survivors don’t mess up, and it would be awkward to fix that without either having to change a bunch of locker spawns throughout the game or removing locker saves entirely.

  • @sizzlingmario4 said:

    I feel like the only reason this doesn’t get complained about more is because it’s not really all that common.

    That said, I don’t really have a problem with locker saves UNLESS it’s 2 adjacent lockers with 2 survivors who both have flashlights because that has legitimately no counterplay if the survivors don’t mess up, and it would be awkward to fix that without either having to change a bunch of locker spawns throughout the game or removing locker saves entirely.

    *Make the doors larger so they block killer's vision*

  • When you think everything should have counter, it shouldn't exist.

  • I've been fortunate never to have faced "locker blind teams" but having seen really good killer mains completely unable to deal with locker them, does suggest that there isn't a reasonable counter.

    Perks should never be needed to counter what appears to be exploitable design flaws.

  • Yeah, I hadn't gone against it either and then I went against a full blown team that fully understood survivors hold all the power.


    Saloon building.

    Expo is up. That they put back CONSTANTLY. I broke it 3 times...

    They have Unbreakable

    THey are in pairs.

    They have flashlights.

    Each impossible to keep down pair deals with me while the others blow through gens.


    I don't even like saying this cause it will promote it.

    There was literally nothing I could do. Try to slug the other one? He's up before I can do a damn thing about it. That is if I can mange to get them injured anywhere NOT near a locker.

    I was like holy ######### there is literally nothing I can do here to beat them. ZERO matter of skill either it was a totally well ######### can I do about thius situation? As long as I have to be locked int oa blindable position to pick anyone up and the other guy can simply just get himself up within seconds every time. What in the world can be done about it? Nothing.

    Expo really is what put the icing on the cake. Buit the locker thing needs to go. That is beyond abuseable