My second main in Super Smash Bros. 4 and Ultimate (I can't find a Lucas Wallpaper I like enough so I decided on my secondary, plus I also really like Xenoblade Chronicles)
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The one on my laptop is a dumb post someone made and Iโd probably get in trouble for reposting it but itโs funny.
This picture of the best waifu of all time.
It may not be a lizard, but I will accept it.
Also, what the hell kinda camera do you have? All the pictures I see you post always look so detailed and well-defined.
Damn, I was out here thinking you were photographer or something. I've got an Iphone 8 and my pictures look like garbage compared to that.
I think I need a new monitor...
What a bunch of cute, good ol' bois!
My favorite animal is an alligator, so maybe that's why I like other amphibians so much.
My second main in Super Smash Bros. 4 and Ultimate (I can't find a Lucas Wallpaper I like enough so I decided on my secondary, plus I also really like Xenoblade Chronicles)
...
And how many is that? ๐ฎ
Awww
Very true. Even an alligator cannot take on an army of lizards! ๐ฆ
I like my desktop dark but not too dark.
Accidentally put it in media ack-
I found this wallpaper on Wallpaper Engine and it looks pretty dope so I'm using it. As a bonus, it's also animated.
...
This is mine!
Patiently waiting for Elden Ring in this corner.
: ( I really like the color. Coloring is still a pain for me.
This is my desktop.
Mine's this. It's in my hometown and I've lived away for quite a while now, so that's how I get to see the sea everyday.
Yours looks pretty nice!
Currently using this one.
I currently don't have a computer that's completely my own to customize, but here's my phone wallpaper.
mah husbando
Thatโs really cool!