Since the key has been nerfed, can we unnerf the appraisal?
Appraisal was nerfed beacause you could have more chances to get keys with this perk, I understood the nerf at first, but now that the keys are nerfed, could you unnerf the appraisal?
Appraisal was nerfed beacause you could have more chances to get keys with this perk, I understood the nerf at first, but now that the keys are nerfed, could you unnerf the appraisal?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Only if Hoarder is restored to its former glory too.
It was to decrease the chances of better items coming, right? I never understood why this effect never came
Yes, the main redeeming factor of the perk. I don’t either, but it should be added back as it otherwise is mostly a buff to survivors (two extra chests).
didnt they not add it because they couldnt figure out how to do it properly and it released on the ptb just not working at all?
I wish instead of this they'd add more chests in the map.
Not sure, can't really see how hard it would be to code the opposite of the already existing Plunderer's Instinct perk though?