I logged in and my Blight skin was just gone?
I logged in a little while ago and my Blight skin (Tragic Monstrosity) was just gone. I contacted BHVR support but they never got back. What the hell?
Tagged:
Pending
I logged in a little while ago and my Blight skin (Tragic Monstrosity) was just gone. I contacted BHVR support but they never got back. What the hell?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You may need to wait a while for Support to reply, as they have a large volume of tickets to work through from the 2-3 week break they had. Don't add more to your ticket, as it will send it to the bottom of the queue.
Thanks! Sadly I did send another mail asking for an update, so I'll just be patient.
I think that's the best you can do; that and make this bug report, like you've already done. At this point I guess being patient is the only thing left.