Boil Over can be abused to never be hookable.
In The MacMillan Estate, simply go to the top area of the main building and get downed with the boil over perk. It's now impossible for the killer to hook you. I had people abusing this every time I played the map. Either disable the perk or disable the map. It's not fun at all to play against this.
To combat this, what I've been doing is camping the body of anyone who abuses this. If they run up there with boil over and T-Bag waiting for me to down them, then I camp their body until they bleed out. I'll let all the gens complete and all three other survivors escape, but that dude dies.
If this is what you want your game to be, then carry on!
Comments
Doing the Entity's work, good for you, teach the peasants to behave!
I actually just stopped playing. Playing cyberpunk instead. Have fun with your dead game.
Hmmm, I should try this.
Not the camping a body thing, the getting camped thing. Grab some envelopes, then get camped on a high ledge with Boil Over. I get all the bonus points for my teammates doing event gens without putting in any of the work.
Dude, this plan is money. 💌🤑
if they took a hit they would use the speed burst to run to the main building. It’s pretty simple to do. You can still do gens!
Good luck finding games! Idk why any killers would play this.
Those little shits get their head popped