I play this game since October/2020, Leatherface was probably the first killer that I ever played and I still didn't get these 6,000 shards.
Same
We're giving out the shards over a 24 period - if you have not gotten them tomorrow, then please contact us back about this.
The 24 hours has passed, and I still didn't recieve them
Yup, same here unfortunatly.
i did not receive shards. i want my shards. i have played many games as The Cannibal.
@Mandy said:We're giving out the shards over a 24 period - if you have not gotten them tomorrow, then please contact us back about this.
@Mandy said:
Didn't get it yet.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Same
We're giving out the shards over a 24 period - if you have not gotten them tomorrow, then please contact us back about this.
The 24 hours has passed, and I still didn't recieve them
Yup, same here unfortunatly.
i did not receive shards. i want my shards. i have played many games as The Cannibal.
Didn't get it yet.