I would like to know how to get this writing on white too
Hi guys, I'm curious how i can get this writing on white too, mine is red when I'm receiving points in a match:)
Hi guys, I'm curious how i can get this writing on white too, mine is red when I'm receiving points in a match:)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Wait how is yours red, mine is normally white?
Are you using a Colorblind Mode? Or some Mod to change the appearance of things in the game (like Perk Icons, Scoring Events...)?
No, all default @Aven_Fallen
@GoodBoy can you show me some screenshots of your settings?
@GoodBoyKaru
theres all the potentially relevant ones
Mine is white too, on PC.
Screenshot?