Tome X "Appeal to Heal" challenge does not count PC STEAM

Plattform: PC, Steam (Map: Lary´s, Character: Claudette Morel)

hey,

I had a brown medikit equipped without add-ons and completely healed myself 1x with it. All units were consumed. After that I went to a chest and exchanged the used medikit for a firecracker. After that I escaped. But the progress didn't count. Normally it should be 1/2. Even after restarting the game, the progress is still 0/2. Was this because I exchanged the used medikit... or is the challenge buggy?

Please check

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • I did it today with one brown medkit and one use of Built to Last. After 1 full heal there was still like 1% of the medkit left which I only realised when BtL wouldn't recharge it. So it's possible you just didn't quite use up the medkit.

  • @anarchy753 said:

    I did it today with one brown medkit and one use of Built to Last. After 1 full heal there was still like 1% of the medkit left which I only realised when BtL wouldn't recharge it. So it's possible you just didn't quite use up the medkit.

    This, I have noticed this happening quite a lot recently that either a brown med-kit still has minimal charges left or green medkits not having enough charges for a full single heal…

  • A brown medkit having charges leftover happens if you hit a great skillcheck. If you hit only regular skillchecks (and don't miss any) then a brown medkit should heal for exactly one health state and become empty.

  • @Madjura said:

    A brown medkit having charges leftover happens if you hit a great skillcheck. If you hit only regular skillchecks (and don't miss any) then a brown medkit should heal for exactly one health state and become empty.

    Yeah. It should.

    but that is not the current state in some cases.

  • @anarchy753 said:

    I did it today with one brown medkit and one use of Built to Last. After 1 full heal there was still like 1% of the medkit left which I only realised when BtL wouldn't recharge it. So it's possible you just didn't quite use up the medkit.

    UPDATE:

    Yes, I tried again and indeed. 1% was left! But after I changed the language from German to English and tried it a third time, strangely enough it worked. But I could also imagine that this has to do with the perfect skill checks. Completely crazy