Why isn't Pinhead disabled?

You can disable maps and perks when they're broken, what about killers?

This isn't me saying pinhead is op or strong. He's broken.

1) Being attacked by chains when doing the box isn't fixed. "So then do it before chainhunt timer completes" brings me to point #2

2) Soloq can't coordinate to do the box efficiently.

3) I can't force console players to remap their buttons (vault, remove chains) or perhaps they don't even know.

I'm finally saying something because I've been getting a lot more pinheads lately. I assume his new voicelines, but I surmise mainly most killers know of the points I mentioned above and use him for those reasons, especially during the event. Because why use a bad killer (which i've heard numerous times since he was nerfed) otherwise.

And finally just my opinion, he isn't fun to play against, I prefer a nurse or blight to pinhead. Wonder why he gets so many DCs and deadhooks if he's so bad? lol

Tagged: BHVR

Comments

  • MALDING OVER BALDING GUY

  • @BenSanderson55 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2773738#Comment_2773738

    My team? it's soloq, there's no in game chat, what do i use emotes. Either nobody goes for box or 2+ survivors go for box.

    That doesn't mean the character is going to be disabled lmao

  • @PapiKingley said:

    ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ hey ben remember me I was that pinhead from yesterday ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ™ƒ and hello mandy ๐Ÿ˜‚

    No i dont too many pinhead simps recently

  • @Mandy said:

    I would like to clarify something with the kill switch. This is to be used in those cases where a bug is considered game breaking enough to affect normal gameplay (we can all remember the Breakdown issue and of course CoH causing the game to crash when it was initially put into the game, those are two examples of when we would use the killswitch).

    What you are describing as issues with a killer is partly by design - the chains do spawn, but there is plenty of time to do them as the bug was fixed where the chains would just keep spawning constantly.

    A lot of this is learning to play against the killer, and whilst I appreciate it is much harder to coordinate as a solo survivor, it can be done. When I play solo, I tend to be the one that goes for the box etc and take charge of the team - pointing to gens etc. There is limited communication with solo survivors but you definitely can communicate these things to a small degree.

    The issue of keybinding with consoles, that is a separate issue and one which I will check on.

    I made a topic specifically talking about the control mapping issue when pinhead originally came out, and it got completely ignored in the feedback subforum. Stuff like that is why the community acts like that board is a graveyard, months later we're finally getting even acknowledgement of something that was reported months ago and could have been addressed by now.

    edit: oh hey, found it: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/279508/change-the-button-for-chain-break

1 2 โ€บ