The perks that annoy me the most

DS and DH

Every single build I've seen people bring one of the perks are in it I want to know why because when people bring DS and get slugged most of the time they complain saying the killing is slugging how about this don't bring DS if your wanting to use a stun perk there are a bunch more and DH you know how useless that thing is one use and then the killer knows what's going to happen in chase. I don't get it what do people see in this that I don't I don't use them for the sake of DS your going to be slugged and DH one use so what's the point of them.

Comments

  • Lightborn. Imagine bringing a perk to deal with the weakest item when you could just face a wall. Sooooooooo booooooring.

  • @ThiccBudhha said:

    Lightborn. Imagine bringing a perk to deal with the weakest item when you could just face a wall. Sooooooooo booooooring.

    I bring it if there's more then one flashlight

  • I'm not exactly an experienced player - but, as a survivor: when I had a day full of tunneling I take DS cause I'm sick and tired of it. I'm also glad when I don't actually have to use it cause it means the player is actually a decent person.

    DH is because of navigation; I can't run across the map pretty much blind because I don't know the layouts by heart and the whole looking-back-and-not-running-into-things is also still a WIP.


    And from a killers perspective? (and tbh, I think I play killer more than survivor - though it might be a somewhat equal split.) - I had plenty people who had both DH and DS equipped (also plenty teams with BT) --- but DH aside I don't really get to see the perks, I presume since I don't tend to tunnel.


    Granted, that's "novice" experience, no idea about a "vets" pov.

  • @jamally093 said:

    DS and DH

    Every single build I've seen people bring one of the perks are in it I want to know why because when people bring DS and get slugged most of the time they complain saying the killing is slugging how about this don't bring DS if your wanting to use a stun perk there are a bunch more and DH you know how useless that thing is one use and then the killer knows what's going to happen in chase. I don't get it what do people see in this that I don't I don't use them for the sake of DS your going to be slugged and DH one use so what's the point of them.

    Dead hard noed head on Franklins

  • As survivor, I have gotten pretty tired of Corrupt Intervention. After that, I kinda figure what the rest of the build is and the predictability just annoys me for some reason. I don't know why, since most games it doesn't feel like it does much.

    As killer, Dead Hard is the bane of my existence, although since the update the strange hit registration thing seems to have ended. But it's still a pain and, like killer, you guess fairly quickly what the other perks are.