Dead by Daylight: Dead Rising Trophy Ideas (Remade)
So it seems I take feedback better than the devs. Anyways, I saw some complaints so I changed them and I added some more for a killer and a map just to be a little extra.
Dead Rising Trophy Ideas
All trophies:
Generator Genocider - In public matches, repair 238 generators.
This is the number of generators per match which is 7 X 34 which is the number of maps in the game right now (Except I did include Hawkin). So that makes it like you have to repair the amount of generators that exist in the game. Kinda like how the Zombie Genocider achievement in th first Dead Rising requires you to kill the 53,594 zombies which they state right at the start of the game is the number of the population of people in Willamette Colorado. Do instead I just made it the population of generators.
Generator Genocider (Alternate) - In a public match, finish repairing 5 generators in a single match.
This one is going for the other feeling of the Zombie Genocider achievement which is you have to kill them all in 1 play through. Here you fix all generators in a single play through/match.
Fantastic - In public matches, blind the killer 50 times with the camera.
Frank is a photojournalist and says "Faaantastic" when you take photos sometimes.
Adept Frank - Escape with Frank using only his 3 unique perks in a public match.
Survivor Genocider - In public matches, sacrifice 1 of every survivor. (Steve and Nancy don't count)
Similar to the generator one but for killer. I was gonna do sacrifice 29 survivors since that is how many are in the game right now but I think 1 of each is a bit more unique and isn't too hard or too easy. Like Dead Rising. I didn't count Steve or Nancy for this because sure there are people who still have them but just to be safe I don't count them.
Chop Till You Drop - Hit all 4 survivors once within a minute of each other while playing as The Psychopath (Adam the Clown)
Adept Psychopath - Achieve a merciless victory with The Psychopath using on his 3 unique perks in a public match.
Remember That Name - In a public match, repair the generator in Jill's Sandwiches and escape.
The map is the Willamette Parkview Mall for anyone who is confused.
Comments
I think this should remain as a survivor paragraph. Having the clown as the killer kinda feels shoehorned in. Other then that, the achievements are much better thought out. I hope you do these for other chapters you think up!
That last achievement is a nice reference. To Frank's quote in the opening scene I mean.
Yeah I thought it made sense for escaping the Willamette Mall.
If a chapter for Dead Rising did happen I do think it would most likely be a paragraph but I wanted to do a killer and a map in this just to have the chance. Adam would most likely be a legendary skin like I put in my Dead Rising Skins Ideas post. As for why I even chose Adam is because he is probably the most iconic Psychopath in the games and his abilities can fit perfectly in DBD. He'd have the bouncing acid filled balloons, bouncing around himself, spinning with his chainsaws, and maybe throwing 3 kitchen knives.