Hello i got same problem , i m playing on pc steam .1 hour ago i had 1075 auric sells and i try to purchase rift pass i got error 500 and now i have only 500 auric sells and rift is still locked
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I got the same problem i can't buy it bc of error 500 and after I opened the rift again my Auriccellcounter dropped from 1851 to 1525.
Yes, exacthly same problem. How can we contact behaviour contact?
What platforms are you on please, we're looking into this right now?
Hello i got same problem , i m playing on pc steam .1 hour ago i had 1075 auric sells and i try to purchase rift pass i got error 500 and now i have only 500 auric sells and rift is still locked
Yup, I have the same error here on PC/Steam, can't buy the rift. I don't lose any auric cells tho.
IN PC
We have updated the message on the forum to reflect the current situation with this issue.