The rift blight cosmetic is stupid and I love it
This is probably the closest we'll ever get to a leprechaun chapter and I'm okay with that, I just wish they gave him a shillelagh
This is probably the closest we'll ever get to a leprechaun chapter and I'm okay with that, I just wish they gave him a shillelagh
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Oh the Irish skins? Can't say I'm a fan tbh but if people like them then in glad.
I can understand that, they're pretty goofy for killer skins but I think they're cool
most of them are kinda stupid tbh(which is not bad), they litteraly made hillbilly a milk man and gave a weapon made out of milk bottles
Half of Hillbillies cosmetics are a goof. The skin suit was his first serious looking cool cosmetic since his Blighted Skin.
Deathslinger got shafted imo. The coat looks so stupid
Was actually going to come on here and say that I think that those are among the best recolours I've seen!
I personally like how the recolouring has a purpose and design, other than just a random palette.
For what it's worth, I think this is ... the best selection of Rift items that I've seen. (Run for cover)
Yeah, I really like the Blight's new outfit. Too bad I don't own him yet. ๐
That's the Blight outfit I want, except I wanted it in classy black, not green. This one... has not taken anything off my to-do list, let's put it that way. Still, the cane will be nice.
Overall I think a lot of the recolors this rift are silly and not things I'll use, and I'm annoyed at a lot of the charms being strictly killer or survivor (I want to put Nea's cat on all my hooks, and a bunch of the survivor-only Saw charms I want on Pig's hook), but hey, I'm not missing out on Amanda's outfit for the world, so I'll take 'em with.