The shrine is bugged again
Iron will - purchase failed
Iron will - purchase failed
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Pretty good job so far
devs failure at stealth hurts, by this I mean they clearly dont want you having stealth perks my friend
Hmm well I purchased hex ruin (YES FINALLY!) and didn't get a failed message. So I assume/hope it worked hehe.
Seriously, level up Jake for iron will and save up your shards for perks on characters you don't own, killers or cosmetics. The shards are more worth than 1 million BPs
In order to purchase this perk you must first have an Iron Will. If you give up that easily then you don't deserve it.
TRY TRY AND TRY AGAIN!
Grinding > Using precious shards...
but that's because i play this game way too often and want those cosmetics >.>