Fixes in the game

Hello, Dear BHVR developers! I am very glad that I spend time in your project and still continue to spend time in it. Maybe if I were a developer, I would probably do a lot and finish this game, but I don't know what it's like to be a developer yet. Therefore, I would like to identify the main and not the main problems of the game, which, I hope, maybe you will fix:


1. Stridor and Iron Will. Please return the Stridor to the way it was before, or fix the Iron Will perk. I'm playing on the Spirit that you fixed to the point of impossibility, and I don't see or hear anything in the ability against survivors with the Iron Will perk. In the ability, it is simply impossible to know where the survivor may be, it remains only to guess where he is, and this greatly hinders and complicates the pursuit of the opponent and the game for the Spirit as a whole.


2. Capacity of perks. Add more space for perks, for more variety. There are 164 perks in the game at the moment (86 for survivors and 78 for murderers), and only 4 can be placed, which makes no sense at all to take the rest, but mostly important for survival. Make at least 5-8 perks to make the game much more interesting. If you don't want to, then make such a trial event, and then decide.


3. Starting of generators. The starting of the generators is too fast, especially when the killer is chasing one, and 3 survivors, 1 generator is started in 25 seconds (this is if there are no perks for quick repairs and toolboxes). I believe that it takes at least 100-120 seconds to start the generator, otherwise all generators can be started in literally 5 minutes, which is exactly what happens.


4. The distance of obstacles. On some maps, pallets are very close (approximately every 5-8 meters), which is why it is simply almost impossible to do something for the killer, especially for a pedestrian, not to mention the presence of windows where you can run forever.


5. Changing the balance of perks. Most perks require correction for both survivors and maniacs, especially perks for totems for survivors, which can be set constantly, thereby simplifying the game for survivors.


6. A team with a connection. It is impossible to play against players consisting of a team of 4 people with a Discord connection. This game is not intended to be played against a team with a connection, as the survivors always know where the killer is, and because of this, some perks for recognizing the location of the killer simply become useless.


7. Optimization. I agree, optimization in all games is not perfect, but in this game it is somewhere average. I play on an average computer with low graphics quality and 35-50 FPS, although it should be above 60, what can I say about weak PCs. I used to play calmly 60 FPS on the average chart, but now at low and with 40 FPS. Despite the low graphics, I am at least satisfied with the picture quality.


8. Servers. Often, with good Internet quality, the game crashes for unknown reasons, but this can still be understood. But when they take away a drop and give you a ban for 5 minutes, it already begins to irritate at times. I think need to make a system like in shooters, where you can reconnect to the game. Thus, it will be much easier to achieve the desired rank in the game.


That's all for now, if there is anything else, I will definitely write. Thank you for trying to make the game better and more stable. Thank you for your understanding and all the best!

Comments

  • I can say that you clearly are new in this game.

    1. Stridor Spirit was broken and they shouldn't revert the nerf. Iron Will should still get slight nerf to not make survivor completely silent.

    2. 5-8 perks does not make sense and makes this game even more boring because survivors can equip even more second chance perks and killers even more gen regression perks. 4 perks is fine as now.

    3. Increasing gen time makes this game more boring to play as survivor. No survivor wants to be 2 minutes repairing one gen. Keeping same speed as now but making it that you can only repair 33% -> find part -> repair it to 66% -> find part -> finish repairing. Also that 33% & 66% are "checkpoints" qnd gen can't go below that point if you have gotten to those points.

    4. Windows do get blocked when survivor abuses it and pallets are not problem when there is a lot less pallets than before and 1-2 of them are "safe pallets" reducing pallets even more would make the game literally hell to survivors. Also it takes 5-10 seconds to make survivor drop it unless you respect pallet every time.

    5. Balancing perks, sure but not totem perks. Nerfing meta perks for both sides balances perks more than buffing weak perks. You can buff perks how you want but unless they reach meta level, they will not be used that much. One example is Built to Last, got huge buff but still you see it once in every 10 games.

    6. There is a lot players who only play this game with only friends. Without that player base would drop dramatically. Not a good idea to remove it.

    7. Two words "Console optimization"

    8. That 5 minutes is gone when you restart the game. If your game crashes more than once in a day, it might be on your internet rather than a game. My game haven't crashed not even once when I came back from my break little bit over a month ago.

    As I said before @eyes_off_rin. I think that you are kind of new in this game. The more experience you get, the more easier this game comes to understand.