Cannibal’a cosmetics being removed

the title may mislead some people but what I wanted to know is since cannibal’s cosmetics were removed they said they were gonna give anyone who played cannibal before the release of the mid chapter update 6k shards but today I logged in and I didn’t get anything so I just wanted to know if anyone knew what what happened or do the devs hate me

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • I am not sure if the devs hate you. But if not giving us our shards is hate, they definitely hate us all.

  • They said itll be a lil while could be a week and was it 6k shards for each face unlocked?

  • Its 6000 shards for all players who played leatherface before this mid chapter

    and I wait still my shards …

  • @GuyFawx said:

    They said itll be a lil while could be a week and was it 6k shards for each face unlocked?

    No, only 6K shards once if you have ever played Leatherface. Doesn’t matter if or how many masks you had unlocked.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    The devs said that the shards are going to take some time because they have to give them to us "manually", whatever that means.

    To clarify here, the list of the players who need to receive the shard is something that has to be done manually, not the act of giving each and everyone of them the shard.

    Quoting Mandy:

    @Mandy said:

    It's something that has to be done manually, so the lists need to be prepared (once the removal happened), that's why it's not an instantaneous shard replacement...because you must have played as LF not just have owned him.

    This couldn't be possible to do before the removal of the masks and it needs some time, but the shards are coming.

  • When the shards are coming im on ps4; and by the way 6000 is peanuts,it should be 23000