Does the developer ignore ps4 Korean users?
I gave up Korean already.
Please sell at least all characters dlc and Auric cells
-I used a translation machine because I can not speak English . sorry
I gave up Korean already.
Please sell at least all characters dlc and Auric cells
-I used a translation machine because I can not speak English . sorry
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I heard they're still waiting for the Clown's release.
What kind of company let situation like this rotting for months ?
Giche / Correct! Korea is still sold only to jigsaw
They are still waiting for clown
Only Pig? Not even Freddy or Myers?
Thats ridiculous, damn.