Halloween Event Survey Is Live
Here's the link : https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/NSZ8JV7
Please take part. Share your honest reviews. By doing this we can make future events better and also contribute in the game's development.
Please take part. Share your honest reviews. By doing this we can make future events better and also contribute in the game's development.
Comments
Been there, done that
Done and had to laugh when I selected age range and saw one category older than I could select lol.
I liked the event. Did it have hiccups sure but they responded in a timely manner. We did get the option to get 2 full outfits. They did have an issue with lobbies because of so many users playing killer but they resolved that also. Other users had vial issues and @Patricia managed those in the forum. Bottom line it was a fun event and they did a good job!
ugh this survey triggered me so hard, I never seen this much toxicity in this community before.
Filled it in.
I had trouble with my "Rating of the Community" because I go through patches of "Eh, they're not bad at all" then run into "OH GOD! THESE PEOPLE ARE TERRIBLE!" on a fairly frequent basis. XD