Super long wait times

Myself and a few of my buddies just started playing this games and have been experiencing 5min+ wait times, was wondering why this is occurring

Comments

  • Sorry that you picked the game up. It’s going to be hard to be matched with newer killers. The killer role is also very unpopular right now as well.

  • @Crtony7 said:

    Myself and a few of my buddies just started playing this games and have been experiencing 5min+ wait times, was wondering why this is occurring

    Shortage of killers

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/306918/super-long-wait-times

    Don't listen to the others, it's not some sort of killer shortage. It's just a common statement made by the most vocal killer mains on this particular forum.

    There are different peak times over the day in which there will be a surplus of either survivor or killer, whichever has more, ends up with a longer wait.

    SWF's also experience significantly longer wait times than killers or solo players. As it is trying to find the middle ground in-between all of your MMR's, while also having to filter out all other SWF's.

    I often will find that when I'm playing with my friends, we will have a long wait, and if I leave the team and ready up I will load in almost instantly.

    It is for most of times though, especially as of now, where BP gain is extremely in favor of survivors.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/306918/super-long-wait-times

    Don't listen to the others, it's not some sort of killer shortage. It's just a common statement made by the most vocal killer mains on this particular forum.

    There are different peak times over the day in which there will be a surplus of either survivor or killer, whichever has more, ends up with a longer wait.

    SWF's also experience significantly longer wait times than killers or solo players. As it is trying to find the middle ground in-between all of your MMR's, while also having to filter out all other SWF's.

    I often will find that when I'm playing with my friends, we will have a long wait, and if I leave the team and ready up I will load in almost instantly.

    Survivor main here. Been waiting several more minutes for solo queue survivor matches after today’s update, comparative to before the patch. And also compared to mere seconds for killer.

    I simply said that killer is presently the more unpopular role, if the dozens of posts across various social media platforms are believed to be true.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2771561#Comment_2771561

    It's the same 5 people on this forum that say it. It's the same small group of people that copy paste their complaints on the official DBD FB and twitter page as well. Make note of the names, you'll notice it's always the same people.

    That's like saying the group of 10 soccer mom's boycotting Campbell's over the gay couple ad was actually a legitimate concern, just because they made 1000 posts, doesn't mean it's 1000 people.

    The most unhappy will always be the most vocal, but you can't cater to a few loudmouths 🤷

    Good, I do note your names and remember you as the one who talk gibberish and yell weird conspiracy to other human beings.

    "Any opinion I don't like is unpopular and just a vocal minority" is classic fallacy stupid people uses.

  • Pro tips is don't hear to anyone yelling stupid like "this place is xxx sided" and such, they are generally most toxic of all people.