So I got banned for apparently save file editing, but the only thing I could think of would be my legacy which glitched after the time and still let me get it but I told them about it and they didn't care about half a year ago
They don't allow threads like this about your bans, it's going to get locked and unanswered here. Also, regardless of the situation you are never allowed to file edit.
The acquiring of any in-game skin through anything other than official channels (ie. codes, giveaways, etc.)
The possession of legacy skins without earning them. The cutoff to earn legacy skins happened on November 24, 2016. If a player has obtained legacy skins after this date, then it is considered cheating.
What did you expect???
Hey, might wanna change the topic before this gets deleted— Haha, also I don’t think File Editing is necessarily aloud? So I’m pretty sure that’s exactly the reason you were banned.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Cool story bro
They don't allow threads like this about your bans, it's going to get locked and unanswered here. Also, regardless of the situation you are never allowed to file edit.
The acquiring of any in-game skin through anything other than official channels (ie. codes, giveaways, etc.)
The possession of legacy skins without earning them. The cutoff to earn legacy skins happened on November 24, 2016. If a player has obtained legacy skins after this date, then it is considered cheating.
What did you expect???
Rip
https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
Also file editing is a bannable offense so you're probably not getting unbanned but you can always ask support.
In any case, we do not discuss bans in public. Please contact support if you'd like to make an appeal.