Why have I never found Bloody Party Streamers?
I've been playing for around 200 hours and I've never seen Bloody Party Streamers in my Bloodweb. Is my luck seriously that bad?
I've been playing for around 200 hours and I've never seen Bloody Party Streamers in my Bloodweb. Is my luck seriously that bad?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Obviously yes.
But they are rare indeed for me as well - also cakes.
I saw this title and know it was you without even looking at your username lmao
Bloody Party Streamers are green rarity which makes them actually pretty rare as the green rarity only makes up a small part of bloodwebs and there are a ton of possible offerings and other stuff. Especially the map offerings are taking up those spaces which in turn makes the other green stuff rarer.