Is anyone else seeing this in their bloodwebs? (Event)

So far, in every single level 50 bloodweb I've gotten, there's been 1 firecracker, 1 toolbox, and 1 envelope in the center web, so there's no trouble getting any of them. Then there may be additional event items in the outer nodes.

If this is true, this is a really fantastic change. A previous issue with events was that it was way harder to get event items on survivors and that spawns could be very random, especially in events where there were a large number of survivor items. Making distribution more regular and having it easier to stock up was a step in the right direction and I'm really grateful for it!

Tagged: BHVR

Comments

  • @Laluzi said:

    So far, in every single level 50 bloodweb I've gotten, there's been 1 firecracker, 1 toolbox, and 1 envelope in the center web, so there's no trouble getting any of them. Then there may be additional event items in the outer nodes.

    If this is true, this is a really fantastic change. A previous issue with events was that it was way harder to get event items on survivors and that spawns could be very random, especially in events where there were a large number of survivor items. Making distribution more regular and having it easier to stock up was a step in the right direction and I'm really grateful for it!

    yay! Glad you're finding it easier to get the event items.

  • Those toolboxes are brutal as killer. See gens fly! Fly gens fly!

  • @StarLost said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2770394#Comment_2770394

    Those toolboxes are brutal as killer. See gens fly! Fly gens fly!

    I'm mostly thinking about the anniversary, how we might actually get at least one cake per web instead of the thing where you'd go from level 1 to 50 and get like 12 cakes on a survivor, but 50 on a killer.

    As for the endless Commodious boxes... eh. Not my first rodeo. It's rough, but I figure that's why I was running the slowdown in the first place.