Meg's mask is gone for everyone
Meg's mask is gone for everyone on other platforms. Was this planned or a bug? It was said that it would be given to everyone.
Tagged:
Pending
Meg's mask is gone for everyone on other platforms. Was this planned or a bug? It was said that it would be given to everyone.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Ah im glad im not alone! I thought it was just me!
I noticed this right after the update today. :(
I just checked and still have Meg's Deathgarden mask. Steam.
Oh yes, the Mask is gone.
If you own Deathgarden in your library, you should still have it:
If you do not, this is a confirmed bug by the team IIRC.
Yep I am having the same problem since last update. D: PC player here on Steam
I don't know when it was fixed, but today I noticed my mask was back!