Conceptually it is good, but as the others have said, remove the great skillcheck zones.
Either that or change the values so that great skillchecks = same as old wiggle speed & good skillchecks = slightly slower than old wiggle speed, instead of having great skillchecks be faster than old wiggle speed.
Don't remove great skill checks, you can counter it with iron grasp or agitation just like survivors are expected to run bt, ds, unbreakable to counter killer bs.
Don't remove great skill checks, you can counter it with iron grasp or agitation just like survivors are expected to run bt, ds, unbreakable to counter killer bs.
Ah yes run a perk to counter a buff to a base mechanic, which is equal to survivors running perks to counter strategies this game is literally balanced around which is why they exist as perks and not basekit.
I like the great skill checks, but if they want to keep them then lower down the base wiggle speed and make the great skill checks a bit more rewarding for wiggling, and bam they're a bit more balanced. I'm a bit too hesitant on that though so I'd just remove the great skill checks from the wiggling altogether.
Edit: Crap i voted for the wrong option how the hell did i evenhfnd9uighrdfuysfgrs
While I like the fact you can save your fingers and keyboard / gamepad - I have a great disdain for the 'great' skill checks.
As it is now, the survivor sided meta just got a little buff for no reason at all. Nobody on the planet was saying that survivors needed 5% lower wiggle times, but here we are - and they have shorter wiggle times now. Why?
I'd rather go back to spamming buttons than have a broken game being designed by monkeys.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Personally: I love it. A great change.
It shouldn't have Great Skill check zones.
Remove speed boost from greats and system is perfect
Conceptually it is good, but as the others have said, remove the great skillcheck zones.
Either that or change the values so that great skillchecks = same as old wiggle speed & good skillchecks = slightly slower than old wiggle speed, instead of having great skillchecks be faster than old wiggle speed.
it's better but definitely remove the great skill checks.
Don't remove great skill checks, you can counter it with iron grasp or agitation just like survivors are expected to run bt, ds, unbreakable to counter killer bs.
Needs great skill check zones to be removed.
Ah yes run a perk to counter a buff to a base mechanic, which is equal to survivors running perks to counter strategies this game is literally balanced around which is why they exist as perks and not basekit.
Yes, way better than before!
i would definitely be okay with them going a little bit slower though. And the greats are not necessary I agree!
I'm personally really enjoying it. Saves my poor keyboard from getting it's keys mashed. :>
It's better and wiggling kind of got buffed in the process. Don't know how I feel about the great skill checks yet.
I like the great skill checks, but if they want to keep them then lower down the base wiggle speed and make the great skill checks a bit more rewarding for wiggling, and bam they're a bit more balanced. I'm a bit too hesitant on that though so I'd just remove the great skill checks from the wiggling altogether.
Edit: Crap i voted for the wrong option how the hell did i evenhfnd9uighrdfuysfgrs
While I like the fact you can save your fingers and keyboard / gamepad - I have a great disdain for the 'great' skill checks.
As it is now, the survivor sided meta just got a little buff for no reason at all. Nobody on the planet was saying that survivors needed 5% lower wiggle times, but here we are - and they have shorter wiggle times now. Why?
I'd rather go back to spamming buttons than have a broken game being designed by monkeys.